Green Ruby Programmer

This space will chart my progress through the world of Ruby programming. Hopefully, it will conclude with me becoming a master Ruby programmer. With a moniker like this one, I shall have plenty of motivation to make that sooner rather than later! My other favorite programming languages these days are Python and Java. I have known both of them for about a decade.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

flexonrails.net

Go over and look at flexonrails.net and you will see that Flex now has a way to work with Ruby On Rails.

Ruby on Rails handles the CRUD (create, read, update, delete) database stuff - and FLEX (Flash) handles the GUI (graphical user interface) stuff.

Interesting idea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related pages and news

Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!
Click here to join ruby_programming_group
Click to join ruby_programming_group