Green Ruby Programmer

This space will chart my progress through the world of Ruby programming. Hopefully, it will conclude with me becoming a master Ruby programmer. With a moniker like this one, I shall have plenty of motivation to make that sooner rather than later! My other favorite programming languages these days are Python and Java. I have known both of them for about a decade.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Download Ruby

Ruby 1.8.5 is out for Linux, MS-Windows, Mac OS X, and in source code form.

Ruby 1.8.5:
The current stable version is 1.8.5.


Ruby version 1.8.4 and Ruby on Rails will come preinstalled on Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) when it comes out next year, the site says.

Technorati tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related pages and news

Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!
Click here to join ruby_programming_group
Click to join ruby_programming_group