Green Ruby Programmer

This space will chart my progress through the world of Ruby programming. Hopefully, it will conclude with me becoming a master Ruby programmer. With a moniker like this one, I shall have plenty of motivation to make that sooner rather than later! My other favorite programming languages these days are Python and Java. I have known both of them for about a decade.

Friday, June 16, 2006

jEdit Ruby Editor Plugin mini-reviewed by bact

Bact has blogged a screen shot of a pretty nice-looking Ruby plugin for jEdit in operation.

Go take a look at it here:

bact' is a name: jEdit Ruby Editor Plugin

I am pretty impressed with how far jEdit has come. About half a dozen years ago, it was a good text editor with an excellent architecture.

Now it is a massive, highly productive community of developers and plugins: far more than just a project or a piece of software. The power inside and polish on the outside of these plugins is really impressive.

Here is the Ruby Editor Plugin for jEdit home page.

Technorati tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related pages and news

Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!
Click here to join ruby_programming_group
Click to join ruby_programming_group