Green Ruby Programmer

This space will chart my progress through the world of Ruby programming. Hopefully, it will conclude with me becoming a master Ruby programmer. With a moniker like this one, I shall have plenty of motivation to make that sooner rather than later! My other favorite programming languages these days are Python and Java. I have known both of them for about a decade.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

RadRails site came back up last week

The RadRails website was only down for a couple days. It has been up since around the latter half of last week.

I blogged something about it the day it came up, but that post got stuck in my blogging client somehow and never made it here.

I was finally able to see the plugins list show up last week. It is a pretty neat feature to have in RadRails GUI. I am really impressed with that that team has pulled off. Even more amazingly, I think they are in school too,

And the upside of that is - they hopefully have the summer off. So more code, more often - maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related pages and news

Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!
Click here to join ruby_programming_group
Click to join ruby_programming_group