Green Ruby Programmer

This space will chart my progress through the world of Ruby programming. Hopefully, it will conclude with me becoming a master Ruby programmer. With a moniker like this one, I shall have plenty of motivation to make that sooner rather than later! My other favorite programming languages these days are Python and Java. I have known both of them for about a decade.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Ruby Programming Group on Yahoo Groups

There is a new Ruby Programming Group that has just recently started up over at Yahoo Groups.

So far, it looks like there are just some links to some useful web sites and some surveys. Looks like soon there will by a Ruby programming FAQ and a little repository of Ruby one-liners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related pages and news

Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!
Click here to join ruby_programming_group
Click to join ruby_programming_group