Green Ruby Programmer

This space will chart my progress through the world of Ruby programming. Hopefully, it will conclude with me becoming a master Ruby programmer. With a moniker like this one, I shall have plenty of motivation to make that sooner rather than later! My other favorite programming languages these days are Python and Java. I have known both of them for about a decade.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ruby On Rails Framework Adds AJAX Tools In Major Update @ SYS-CON AUSTRALIA

AjaxWorld News Desk @ SYS-CON AUSTRALIA has just now reported on the Ruby On Rails 1.1 release that came out last month.

They mention some of the best new features added in the 1.1 release, including: RJS, ActiveRecord enancement, and - naturally - the improved ability to do AJAX-style programming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related pages and news

Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!
Click here to join ruby_programming_group
Click to join ruby_programming_group