Green Ruby Programmer

This space will chart my progress through the world of Ruby programming. Hopefully, it will conclude with me becoming a master Ruby programmer. With a moniker like this one, I shall have plenty of motivation to make that sooner rather than later! My other favorite programming languages these days are Python and Java. I have known both of them for about a decade.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sapphire In Steel :: Ruby Programming with Visual Studio 2005

People that are invested in Visual Studio 2005 with their current projects, but find they also need to start developing software in Ruby - about about to catch a lucky break.

The Inside Ruby weblog reported on a new tool recently. It is called Iron Ruby.

See the Sapphire In Steel :: Ruby Programming with Visual Studio 2005 website for details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related pages and news

Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!
Click here to join ruby_programming_group
Click to join ruby_programming_group